🔪 3 kg of bell pepper or babura
🔪1 head of garlic
🔪1 bunch of fresh parsley
🔪300 g of carrots
🔪120 g of sugar
🔪120 g of salt
🔪250 ml of oil
🔪1.5 l of water
🔪500 ml of 9% alcoholic vinegar
🔪1 handful of peppercorns
🔪1 bay leaf
- First of all, you need to wash the pepper, clean the stems and remove the damaged parts.
- Wash and chop the rest of the vegetables, then pour water and vinegar into a large pot.
- pour sugar, water and oil and add bay leaves and peppercorns to all of that.
- Put the pot on the stove and, stirring occasionally, let the liquid boil, then reduce the temperature and add the peppers, which need to be cooked for only 2 to 3 minutes so that they soften a little.
- Peppers prepared in this way will be soft and you will easily arrange them in jars by adding other vegetables to them.
- The jars need to be filled to the top and then poured over them with the hot liquid in which the peppers were previously cooked.
- If you don’t have a presser, then you can stick the pepper with the help of wooden skewers, which need to be cut in half and stuck so that the peppers remain covered with liquid.
- Close the jars with clean lids and pasteurize them.
- You can perform pasteurization in two ways.
- One way is to pasteurize them in the oven at 100 C for fifteen minutes, and the other way is to pasteurize them in a pot on the stove. For pasteurization in a pot, you need to put a cotton cloth on the bottom of the pot and arrange the jars so that they do not touch each other.
- Pour in enough lukewarm water so that the jars stick out about 2 to 3 fingers.
- Then you need to put the pan with the jars on the stove and when the water starts to flow, reduce the temperature if necessary so that it does not boil.
- Leave the jars in running water for 15 minutes, then turn off the stove and leave them in it to cool completely.
- After that, store the jars in a dark and cool place, and after opening, it is best to keep them in the refrigerator.
See the detailed preparation in the video recipe.
Source: Uradi Sama- Ideje za kreativce
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]