900 g of flour type 500
1 bag of dry yeast (7 g)
400 ml of warm milk
180 ml of oil
1 spoon of sugar
1 teaspoon of salt
- Add warm milk and then oil, two egg whites, one spoonful of sugar and one bag of dry yeast to a bowl and mix.
- Gradually add one part of flour and a teaspoon of salt and knead while adding the rest of the flour.
- Knead the dough on a floured work surface, adding flour as needed.
- Put the oiled dough in an oiled pan, cover with nylon and leave it in a warm place to rise.
- It would be best to leave the dough for about an hour and a half to two hours.
- I left it for two hours and it grew very nicely.
- Then transfer the dough to a floured surface and cut it into smaller pieces.
- Roll out a square shape with a rolling pin, then fill with your favorite filling.
- With the help of a cutter or a knife, make a pattern and wrap the roll.
- See the detailed construction in the video.
Source: Uradi Sama- Ideje za kreativce
Thanks for the recipe!!