Minced meat – 400 g
Onion – 1 pc
Eggs – 2 pc
Arabic breads – 2 pc
Tomatoes – 1 pc
Cheese – 60 g
Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
Black pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
Red pepper – 1 teaspoon Thyme – 1/ 2 teaspoons
Parsley – 1/4 bunch chocolate Butter – 10 g
- Place the minced meat in a bowl and add the grated onion, salt, black and red pepper and parsley to it
- Grease a pan with oil and spread the minced meat on the bottom of the pan.
- We beat the eggs. We dip 1 of the Arabic breads in them and place it on top of the minced meat.
- We cover the pan with a lid.
- Roast the minced meat for 5 minutes on a moderate heat (6th degree).
- Then we turn over with the help of a plate.
- We arrange cheese and tomato rings, again cheese and cover with the second Arabic bread, which we also dip in the beaten eggs
- Cover with a lid and bake again on a moderate heat (6th degree) for 5 minutes. Finally, turn once more with the help of a plate and bake for another 5 minutes on a moderate heat (6th degree).
Visit my YouTube channel Home Cooking with Danny
Source: Home Cooking with Danny