🔪1 clove of onion
🔪Half a bag of sweet corn
🔪about 100-150 ml lean mayonnaise
🔪A few pickles
🔪One and a half cans of tuna in pieces
🔪2 pickled peppers
🔪salt and pepper
- Boil potatoes and carrots in water to which you have added a teaspoon of salt.
- Chop the onion and pour vinegar over it and mix.
- Grate the potatoes and carrots and add salt and pepper to taste.
- First, transfer the potatoes to the bowl in which you will arrange the salad.
- Level the surface with a spoon and add lean mayonnaise over it.
- then add a row of pickled onions and then the tuna that you have drained of excess fat.
- Use whole tuna, not pieces.
- Then add finely chopped pickles and add mayonnaise.
- Then add a row of grated carrots and a row of mayonnaise.
- At the end, you can sprinkle with sweet corn and decorate with chopped parsley and chopped roasted pepper.
Cool it well and enjoy its taste. Pleasant.
Source: Uradi Sama- Ideje za kreativce
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]