500 g of minced meat
2 teaspoons of dry spices
1 teaspoon of sweet hot pepper
half a teaspoon of baking powder
2 tablespoons of
a little parsley
2 cloves of garlic
1 tablespoon of flour
300 ml of tomato juice
500 ml of water
a little dry basil
1 a teaspoon of sugar
- Chop the onion and add half to the minced meat and keep the other half aside as you will need it for the sauce.
- Add mashed garlic, chopped parsley and spices to the minced meat.
- Add baking powder and breadcrumbs as well as one egg to all of this and knead the mixture so that all the ingredients are combined.
- Form meatballs with your hands and place them on a plate.
- In hot oil, fry the meatballs on both sides until they are nicely browned, then place them on a plate.
- Do not change the oil, but immediately add the chopped onion and sauté it.
- The sauce will be much tastier when the onion is stewed in the oil in which the meatballs were fried.
- When the onion is sautéed, add one tablespoon of flour, mix everything and add 300 ml of tomato juice or tomato sauce.
- Stir, add water and cook for 15 minutes. Add pepper, dry spices, basil and a teaspoon of sugar to the sauce and mix everything.
- Put the meatballs in the sauce and cook everything together for another ten minutes.
- Meatballs are best served with mashed potatoes.
See the detailed preparation in the video recipe
Source: Uradi Sama- Ideje za kreativce
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]