280 g of soft flour type 400
40 g of cocoa
130 g of sugar
1 and a half spoons of vinegar
2 teaspoons of baking soda
a pinch of salt
1 bag of aniline sugar
100ml of oil
320 ml of hot water 1 teaspoon Ness or some instant coffee as desired
100 g of cooking chocolate 100 g of milk chocolate 120 ml of sweet cream
- Sift the flour and cocoa into a bowl, then add a pinch of salt
- Add the sugar, vanilla sugar and baking soda and mix the dry ingredients
- o the dry ingredients, add oil, one and a half tablespoons of vinegar and hot water in which you have stirred one teaspoon of Nes coffee
Mix everything so that the dry ingredients are well combined with the wet ones.
- Mix everything so that the dry ingredients are well combined with the wet ones.
- Grease a 20 cm mold with butter, line it with baking paper and pour the mixture. After it gets a solid consistency, let’s spread it on the cake
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven at 180 C for about 40 minutes.
- For the chocolate ganache, we will first chop the cooking chocolate and cover it with hot sweet cream, and finally mix everything until we get a nice chocolate mixture that we will cover the cake with. If you wish, you can decorate the cake with two slices of fresh orange.
Thanks to the Uradi Sama- Ideje za kreativce Youtube channel for the recipe.
Source: Uradi Sama- Ideje za kreativce