100 g dark chocolate
100 g unsalted butter
1/3 cup sugar
1.5 cups of flour
2 soup spoons of cocoa
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup of warm milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
200 ml of cream
1/4 cup powdered sugar
100 g dark chocolate 1/3 cup of hot milk
baking tray 10×5 inch.
- Let’s take the coarsely chopped chocolate, butter, sugar into the mixing bowl and put it in a large bowl filled with hot water and mix until it melts.
- Let’s sift over the melted chocolate and mix it in a controlled way by taking the flour, cocoa and baking powder. Then add the milk and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Let’s lay greaseproof paper in the mold greased with oil and spread the cake mortar..
- Let’s take a large pot to the stove and after it gets hot, let’s take our cake mold and cook it for 25-30 minutes in a controlled way..
- For the cream; Whisk the liquid cream for one minute. Then add the powdered sugar and beat again. After it gets a solid consistency, let’s spread it on the cake
- For the above; Let’s put the chocolate in the sauce pan and add the hot milk on it and mix it until it melts.
- Let’s pour the liquid sauce over the cream.
- You can decorate it as you wish.
- Enjoy your meal!
- If you like our recipe and want to see more such recipes, don’t forget to like and share.
Brownies come in a variety of forms and may be either fudgy or cakey, depending on their density. They may include nuts, frosting, cream cheese, chocolate chips, or other ingredients – enjoy
Thanks to the Spice Bites Youtube channel for the recipe.
Source: Spice Bites