500 g phyllo
300 g milk
150 g yoghurt
500 g Greek feta cheese
2 medium eggs
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp pepper
100 g club soda
50 g olive oil
1 tsp salt
For a single 35χ42 cm pie.
- In a bowl, pour and break the feta cheese with a fork.
- Add the milk, eggs, strained yogurt, bacon and pepper.
- Mix the mixture very well and set it aside.
- In another bowl, pour the soda, olive oil and salt and mix the mixture.
- Open 1 package of 500 g. crust sheet and cover them so they don’t dry out.
- Take a 35×42 cm pan and grease it with olive oil.
- Place 4 leaves on the bottom of the pan and sprinkle them very well.
- Cut 4 leaves into thin slices and fluff them with our hands.
- We put them in the pan and sprinkle them.
- Add the filling evenly over the chopped leaves.
- Fold the edges of the leaves and sprinkle at the same time.
- Place the remaining leaves (4) on top and fold them inwards.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the mixture and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- With a stick we make holes all over the surface of the pie.
- Bake in a preheated oven on the resistances for 50-60 minutes at 180 C.
The most delicious stuffed red peppers with cheese in the oven!! a great appetizer!!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]