450 g plain flour
250 g milk
9 g dry yeast
250 g water
2 medium eggs
1 tsp sugar
1,5 tsp salt
3 small tomatoes
1 medium onion
A little parsley
200 g Greek feta cheese
- Put the eggs, milk, water, yeast, sugar in a bowl and mix with a wire.
- Add the plain flour, the salt and mix the mixture until you have a thick porridge.
- Cover with a film and let it rise for 1 hour.
- Grate the courgettes on a grater, sprinkle them with salt and after mixing them well so that the salt goes everywhere, strain them very well to remove all their liquids.
- Put them on a plate together with the chopped tomatoes, onion and parsley.
- After the porridge has risen, pour in the vegetables and mix very well with a ladle.
- Add the grated feta and mix again.
- Spread a little sunflower oil in a pan and take a quantity of the mixture, opening it to go to the dough all over the surface of the pan.
- Cook on low heat for 3-4 minutes.
- With the help of a lid or plate, turn the pie over and bake it on the other side for 3-4 minutes.
- We do the same process with the rest of the pitas.
They are so easy and delicious that if you try them you will never make another recipe.